SOMETHING FOR YOU
Products made by these young adults with special needs as well as their mothers are exquisite and are being marketed in retail shops in Colombo. Orders are also undertaken for various items such as:
• Cloth gift bags, laundry bags, and tote bags with screen printed logos
• Hand embroidered purses, baby linen, quilts
• Food items such as savoury pastries and cakes.
• Recycled paper greeting cards
• Screen printed letterheads and visiting cards
Income received from the sale of these items is distributed amongst the participating young adults with Special Needs and their mothers, with a portion used for purchasing of raw materials such as fabric, thread, printing ink, screens, and ingredients for cookery items.
To place an order please call Hema or Jean on 011 2582758. Please note that we take time to complete orders. So, make sure you place your order well ahead of time. We are open from Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and closed on all public and government school holidays. Completed orders to be collected from the Chitra Lane Sheltered Workshop:
Chitra Lane Sheltered Workshop,
45/3 Chitra Lane, Colombo 5
T: +9411 2582 758
E: [email protected]